Friday, November 16, 2007

Skirt that turns into a coke machine!









A Japanese designer came up with turning a skirt into a coke machine to ward off possible attackers. This skirt cost a big 400 lbs. Well in Japan vending machines are on every corner, so I can see the practicality in it. But unfortunately if you turn into a coke machine you probably will get more likely to be attacked lol.
Although this is a cute idea I can't imagine it 1. working and 2. me paying around $800 USD for it! What do you guys think? Do you think this can actually protect you from possible assailants!

3 comments:

Stephienico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah, and I mean who would want to wear the same skirt night after night just so that you can be safe? I would choose avoiding a fashion faux pas over safety any day. Am I right girls?

Maysoon said...

LOL Bahia! Yeah no fashion faux pasing over here! But safety is an important thing. It all really depends on the area you live in. I feel completely comfortable in my neighborhood because its pretty darn safe. However on one frightening evening walking in Rogers Park I got attacked by around 10-12 boys lol I know it sounds funny but it was actually quite frightening! So I wouldn’t mind a slight faux pas for the sake of safety but for surely not a skirt that turns into a coke machine lol, it sounds like a beginning of a joke doesn't it!