Friday, November 23, 2007

I’m thankful for…YOU!




This holiday has been quite a thankful one. I have people in my life that make me sooo happy! So, I thought I should tell you guys why or simply acknowledge what I like about you. This is in no particular order.

Chineze
She has a laugh that can brighten up any room and make everyone smile.

Lauren
She brings awesome collaboration and creativity to everyday life. I love it!

Ingrid
She is one of those people you bare your soul to.

Mike
He is a new friend who always makes me smile.

Stephanie
Her spirituality and nonjudgmental attitude makes me strive to be a better person.

Ravi
He is soooo spiritual and loving and such a kind soul. I love him : ).

Jeremiah
He is sooo much fun, I can let my self-expression run free when I am around him.

This list can really go on forever because I love so many of you soo much. and yes I know this is cheesy but I had to do it!

1 comment:

Aisyah said...

hey may, saw ur blog's url on ur facebook..link me up! summaberries.blogspot.com

oh btw, u look super gorgeous! =D