Sunday, December 16, 2007

30 Good Minutes

30 Good Minutes is a show on PBS. I adore this show right now because it encompasses all that religion should be. Accepting of all faiths and basking in our similarities and focuses on peace and love. This show truly makes me happy. Please take a look at the link below if you have a chance. I was having an awful day a few months back and I put on channel 11 and I swear it felt like that show was focused on exactly what I was going through and it made me smile and suck it up. I'm sure it would do the same for you.

Please check it out, it's AWESOME! : )

Home Page
www.csec.org/

Short Videos from almost every faith on Spiritual Journeys. BEAUTIFUL, makes the heart happy!
http://www.csec.org/short_video.htm


2 comments:

Robert Black said...

Hi. I'm the producer of "30 Good Minutes" on WTTW Channel 11 in Chicago. WOW! What a thrill to know that what we do has inspired you. We try to be inclusive and you got that message. That is very encouraging. God bless you!

Unknown said...

And your show has Mr. Black! Its quite refreshing to see something so beautiful like interfaith interaction.