Friday, January 11, 2008

Happiness

Recently I was lucky enough to watch a 20/20 special on happiness and the world's happiest countries. What makes us happy? I can tell you what makes me happy! As much as I wouldn't want to admit it, it's community. I love people, especially good people. Traveling, I want to travel the world, seeing the world mentalities and beauty. Financial stability, where I don't have to work but its an option : ). I love helping people realize their beauty, especially when they forget. Music, heart throbbing, soul shaking, body erupting!(Ohhh yeahh)

Basically I'm happy, I would love to travel more but that's one I'm working on ; ) hehehe

What makes you happy? : ) : ) : ) Teeheee

Below is the happiest countries in the world based on 20/20.

2 comments:

Undercover Boss Babe said...

1) Hangin' out with Maysoon (and my other awesome friends =)
2) Having enough time to savor the experiences of life
3) Reading the Baha'i writings and praying and feeling so thankful to God that even the prayers are not enough to express that thanks
4) Traveling and learning new languages and connecting to my human family
5) Seeing unity in diversity
6) Reaching my fitness goals
7) Beautiful Music
8) Hearing my nephews (and kids in general) say prayers with feeling and understanding of their meaning
9)When my little patients think I'm their playmate (rather than their doctor)

Unknown said...

This was absolutely beautiful : ) I love you Atoosa : )