Friday, January 18, 2008

Thee Bowler House


I've taken some of these photos from Lau : )

I've been missing my old roomies at the bowler lately. We had sooo much fun together. It was the perfect mix of 4 girls, I have to say. We were all extremely busy but yet had time for each other. I do miss the bowler but this doesn't at all mean I'm feeling sad just a bit nostalgic thats all. I'm still good friends with all of these women and my my are they freaking amazing. I only know this because I know quite a good mix of people in my life and these women in the bowler are beyond words.

Lauren, Chineze and Sholeh are genuine, do things from the bottom of their hearts and also really tell you the truth! These girls are real man hahaha totally sounded like a stoner here! : )

Here are some of the greatest moments captured! The PARK IS CLOSED! (ask me about this its soo funny) Girls night out, 4th of July, Sho's bday, Greenlake, Wisconsin (the good Greenlake trip) cuz there was a, nevermind, one of the best days eva, red carpet party and finally an art gallery show, AKA GOOD TIMES


9 comments:

Sholeh said...

awww this just made me miss everyone so much more! :-)

Ingrid said...

lots of love in those memories. looks like good....no...great times.

lauren said...

they were great times! there have always been and continue to be great people at the bowler house.... it's like a great people vortex!

George said...

Ah, Bowler. The house of life-altering experiences.

Erin said...

This post made me miss my old roommates! There is NOTHING like living in a house with friends who love you that much. =)

Unknown said...

Sholeh~ Aww and we miss you dearly too!

Ingrid~ yes, soo much fun and you know what we are gonna have to make some new ones, adventures and all. Hey we have a couple so far : )

Lauren~hahaha nice choice of words thunck, you have just been sucked in! : )

George~ Yeah I definitely am not the same person, I grew sooo much in that house, for soo many reasons : )

Erin~ I know I miss it sooo. I really felt like we were there for each other and loved each other tons : ). It was a great experience (no drama). I’m glad you got to experience something similar : )

Juicebox said...

if walls could talk :)

these were all great memories! i'm so glad to have been apart of it with you guys. even though i technically never lived in the bowler house, i helped the original girls move in, and i spent much of my chicago days hanging out there/sleeping there/or partying there...always good times with you girls! love!

Aisyah said...

MAY!! you look really good in those pix!! =) - aisyah.

Maysoon said...

Thanks Aisyah!