Monday, March 17, 2008

Its all relative

To all the people in my life that only offer me love and peace and nothing else, thank you. It seems as though I really don’t have any room for anything else right now. This is probably the reason why I get so happy around many of you. YOU offer me a life with no judgments, with an acceptance that makes me feel so at home. I’m really tired of the feeling of not being good enough. This feeling usually comes around people that try to hold me up to some standard they live by and I'm sorry but more likely than not I probably have no need or want to be that standard.

Oh world, I love you and try to offer you nothing else but love and peace and only hope for that in return.

2 comments:

Sholeh said...

love you!

Unknown said...

Love you too, Baby cakes : ) hehe