Thursday, March 6, 2008

I've wanted this for a long time

I've envisioned how it would feel, what it would look like and then bammm I don't want it anymore.

So now what?

On another note. I recently have been thinking about becoming a comedian. Ok maybe not a real one but maybe a random one at parties with friends. : ) My life is the epitome of funny. Really, here step into my life. I grew up Muslim with the whole idea of chastity and then here comes my personality. I'm a guy trapped in a sexy woman's body. Ohhh yeahhh! hahahaha What was God thinking? I would elaborate on this but for those of you who know me, you know! hahahahaha

6 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Do I know what the first line in this post references? Hmm...

Also - you're hilarious, and I love you.

Maysoon said...

Maybe, possibly hehehe

I love you too : )

Ingrid said...

you are hilarious, may. i think you could do it.

Juicebox said...

you don't want it anymore? maybe that's good? is it what i think it is?

Unknown said...

Its very Good Juicy juice.

It may be what you're thinking but I'll tell you about it next time we talk : )