Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've been bitten

By the travel bug! I'm sooo excited and I just can't hide it. : )

There are three reasons why I'm about to get my travel on; one > tickets on Southwest are super cheap, two I love my friends and keep getting invited to visit and have yet to do so. Three, I am getting some vacation days soon and have been invited to soo many awesome cities in the U.S.of A. I booked one ticket to Portland, Oregon and Arizona is next, where my best friend awaits and then Texas here I come!


Maysoon is coming to a city near you, yeaaa yeahhhhh!

9 comments:

Sholeh said...

yay how exciting! :-)

Undercover Boss Babe said...

YAY!! Texas is waiting for you, Hot Mama. Just when you thought summer in Texas couldn't get any hotter, here comes the Maysoon Monsoon!!!

Maysoon said...

HHAHAHAHAAAA lol Atoosa. I can't wait and um you in Texas is hot enough sssssssssssss hottt

hahahaaaa

Sholeh I'm soooo excited but I really wish I was coming to visit you too. :(

Aisyah said...

so when are u coming to singapore again? =DDD

are u planning to visit shidah soon?

Maysoon said...

I'd love to come to Singapore soon! I guess it all depends on Shidah.

I definitely want to visit them in Germany tho : )

Aisyah said...

hey may,im goin to privatise my blog. Can i have your email so I could invite you to read it.

ElleG77 said...

i have been reading this post so many times that i am bored now. updates! updates! more may may. please?

Unknown said...

Leslie I did it! I wrote a new blog entry and FYI I miss you and want to see you soon. Kiyo should be asking you something shortly, SAY YES! : P

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.